The guaranteed specication of PLZ-5W series minimum operating voltage has been improved from 1V to 0.25V to meet the testing requirements for low-voltage, high-current DC/DC converters.
The new specications have sucient margin in the actual performance value, and therefore, the guaranteed range will be expanded without changing the design of the main unit. Therefore, all products sold in the past will also be covered by the warranty without additional adjustment.
- Models：DC electronic load
- Changes:Expansion of operating voltage range
- Attention：The operating voltage at which current starts owing to the PLZ-5W is approximately 0.25 V. If the operating voltage is gradually increased from 0 V, no current will ow until the voltage exceeds approximately 0.25 V. If the operating voltage exceeds approximately 0.25 V and a current greater than or equal to 1 % (greater than or equal to 1 % of the H range when the PLZ-5W is set using the M range) starts owing, the current can be kept owing even when the input voltage is reduced.
- Schedule of the updated version of user manual
Following the schedule below, an instruction manual (CD-ROM) corresponding to the new specications will be included in the package.
* If you purchased the product and the manual was not updated, you may download the latest version of user manual from our website