FC (FUEL CELL) IMPEDANCE METERS
FUEL CELL IMPEDANCE METER
Supports single cells of a few hundred amperes to stack fuel cells of several kW
The FC (fuel cell) impedance meter is a measuring instrument developed to test the impedance electrical characteristics of fuel cells. The performance of most batteries, not just fuel cells, cannot be adjusted after they are manufactured. But it is necessary to inspect and confirm whether the batteries are performing as expected and meeting the specifications by actually operating them. However, it is quite difficult to actually operate all the batteries. Therefore, a precise impedance measurement is used as a method to determine the characteristics of batteries in a short time. Knowing the impedance characteristics gives us a clue to the characteristics, variations, and life of the battery.
- the 32 channels/sec.
- Expandable to 160 ch in a parallel connection
32 ch voltage scanner that is compatible with stack fuel cells. A combination with KFM2150 allows the impedance measurement.
- Capable of impedance measurement that is up to 150V of input voltage when connected to KFM2150 with the dedicated cable
- Capable of 32 ch/unit input, and it is expandable to 160 ch in a parallel connection
- Capable of voltage and impedance measurement of arbitrary cells in a single connection due to the function that allows the ability to change the allocated terminal of the channel
- Capable of setting OVP and UVP to each channel
- Capable of voltage monitoring with the 32 channels/sec. of the scanning speed
- Capable of an individual operation as voltage monitoring