The PXB series of bidirectional high-capacity DC power supplies sales launch announcement
Apr 07 ,2023
Dear Valued Customer,
We are pleased to announce that we have launched sales of the PXB series of bidirectional large-capacity DC power supplies.
The PXB series of bidirectional DC power supplies combine power and regeneration in a single unit. The high-density mounting technology allowed for condensing a large output capacity of 20 kW into a 3 U-size housing. The power supply is available in three rated voltages of 500 V, 1000 V, and 1500 V. The input power can be either 3-phase 3-wire 200 V or 3-phase 3-wire 400 V. This series is also scalable and supports the one-control parallel operation of up to 10 units.
The first shipments are scheduled for late April.
Constant voltage 0 ～ 500V Constant current -120A ～＋ 120A Constant power 20kW
Constant voltage 0 ～ 1000V Constant current -60A ～＋ 60A Constant power 20kW
Constant voltage 0 ～ 1500V Constant current -30A ～＋ 30A Constant power 20kW
- High power density: 20 kW in 3U.
- Bidirectional: power and regeneration in a single unit.
- Rated output voltage: 500V/1000V/1500V.
- Selectable input voltage: 200 VAC (three-phase) or 400 VAC (three-phase).
- Continuous rated power operation at an ambient temperature of 50°C.
- Parallel operation of up to 10 units (200 kW).
- Touch panel display.
- LAN, USB, RS232C, and external analog control (isolated type) as standard.
- Regenerative function (on-site).
- External control I/O is standard for both NPN and PNP-type PLCs.
- Reliable Japanese manufacturing and support.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.